- 82% pupils attained a "good level of development".
- Outcomes for a "good level of development" are now significantly above the emerging national average (71%).
Year 1 phonics screening:
- Outcomes are broadly in line with emerging national figures (83%)
End of KS1:
- Outcomes for Reading are above emerging national figures for excepted levels (85%) and are above at greater depth (33%)
- Reading continues to be one of the strongest performing subjects alongside Science.
- Outcomes in writing are in line with emerging national figures for expected levels (70%) and greater depth (26%)
- Outcomes in maths are slightly below the emerging national figures for expected (70%) but above for greater depth (26%)
- 70% of this cohort achieved GLD in 2015 and therefore this indicates expected progress across KS1.