- 82% pupils attained a "good level of development".
- Outcomes for a "good level of development" are now significantly above the emerging national average (69%).
Year 1 phonics screening:
- Outcomes are broadly in line with emerging national figures (80%)
End of KS1:
- Outcomes for Reading are in line with emerging national figures for excepted levels and are above at greater depth.
- Reading continues to be the strongest performing subject.
- Outcomes in writing and maths are a focus area for improvement in 2016-17.
- 59% oft his cohort achieved GLD in 2014 and therefore this indicates expected progress across KS1.