School Development Plan Targets 2016 - 17
Leadership & Management
- To provide a clear direction for the schools ensuring that they are constantly improving and moving forward under a new senior leadership team.
Quality of teaching, learning & assessment
- To improve outcomes for all pupils in KS1 ensuring that teaching and learning is high quality, inspirational and responsive to pupils needs. (Focus areas: Writing & Maths)
Personal development, behavior & welfare
- To continue to provide a safe, secure and healthy environment where children attend regularly.
Outcomes for children
- To ensure children progress well from their starting point making expected or better progress.
Early Years Foundation Stage
- To continue to maintain and improve outcome in EYFS ensuring that teaching and learning is high quality, inspirational and responsive to children’s needs. (Focus areas: More able & Creative Development)